The attacker’s armament indicates the color and number of dice that can be used during an attack. It determines the range and number of dice to be rolled during an attack. They form the initial attack pool which can be modified when the target is obstructed or through certain upgrade cards.
Ship Armament Edit
- Anti-squadron armament is used when the ship attacks a squadron. A ship has one anti-squadron armament that is used regardless of which hull zone is attacking.
- Battery armament is used when a ship attacks a ship. Each hull zone of a ship has its own battery armament that it uses when the ship attacks from that hull zone.
Upgrade Cards changing the Ship Armament Edit
- • Insidious (Gladiator Title): "The black dice in your battery armament can be used at medium range. This effect applies only while attacking the rear hull zone of a ship."
- Expanded Launchers (Ordnance): "Modification The battery armament for your front hull zone is increased by 2 black dice."
- Enhanced Armament (Turbolaser): "Modification The battery armaments for your left and right hull zones are increased by 1 red die."
- High-Capacity Ion Turbines (Ion Cannons): "Modification The battery armaments for your left and right hull zones are increased by 1 blue die."
- Rapid Reload (Ordnance): "Modification The battery armaments for your left and right hull zones are increased by 1 black die."
- Spinal Armament (Turbolaser): "Modification The battery armaments for your front and rear hull zones are increased by 1 red die."
Squadron Armament Edit
Each squadron has a single battery armament, used against ships, and a single anti-squadron armament, for attacks against enemy fighters. Each squadron's attack range is distance 1.
You can find the armament of your squadrons only at the matching squadron card.
Upgrade Cards changing the Squadron Armament Edit
- Flight Controllers (Weapons Team): ": The anti-squadron armament of each squadron that you activate is increased by 1 blue die until the end of its activation."
Squadron Cards changing the Squadron Armament Edit
- Major Rhymer (TIE Bomber): "Friendly squadrons at distance 1 can attack enemy ships at close range using all dice in their battery armament."