Campaign Rule Edit
The Corellian Conflict and Rebellion in the Rim campaigns are designed to be played with either four or six players, divided into two teams of opposing factions: the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance.
- Each team must consist of the same number of players, or at least control the same number of fleets.
- The teams' skill levels should be as balanced as possible or it will likely result in a short and brutal campaign!
- Each team selects one player to be its Grand Admiral.
- Locations and their strategic effects are controled by the team not by single players.
- When players win battles, they gain campaign points for their team. The team with the fewest campaign points chooses has initiative during Strategy Phase.
- Every player makes his own decisions to refit and expand his fleet. Unique cards can only be equipped in one fleet of the team.
Corellian Conflict Rule Edit
- Each team divides this total resource income as evenly as possible between its players (or fleets).
Rebellion in the Rim Rule Edit
- Strategic effect tokens are gained by the team.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.