Each ship has a size class. Large ships use the 76mm x 129mm base
Upgrade Cards with Size Class: Large Edit
- • Admiral Konstantine (Imperial Commander): "At the start of each Status Phase, for each enemy ship at distance 1-5 of at least 2 friendly medium or large ships, you may increase or decrease that enemy ship's speed by 1 to a minimum of speed 1."
- • Admiral Motti (Imperial Commander): "The hull value of each friendly ship is increased according to its size class:
- Small ship: 1
- Medium ship: 2
- Large ship: 3"
- • Bail Organa (Rebel Officer). "Medium or large ship only. ..."
- • Governor Pryce (Imperial Officer): "Medium or large ship only. ..."
- • Minister Tua (Imperial Officer): "... You cannot equip this card to a medium or large ship with a icon in its upgrade bar."
- • Strategic Adviser (Unique Officer): "Large ship only. ..."
- Flag Bridge (Offensive Retrofit): "Medium or large ship only. Flagship only. ..."
- Hardened Bulkheads (Offensive Retrofit): "Large ship only. ..."
- Ordnance Pods (Ordnance): "Medium or large ship only. ..."
See also Edit
Overview Large Ships Edit
All items (14)
- Imperial I-class Star Destroyer
- Imperial II-class Star Destroyer
- Imperial Star Destroyer Cymoon 1 Refit
- Imperial Star Destroyer Kuat Refit
- MC75 Armored Cruiser
- MC75 Ordnance Cruiser
- MC80 Assault Cruiser
- MC80 Battle Cruiser
- MC80 Command Cruiser
- MC80 Star Cruiser
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.