At this page you will find the links to all rules of Star Wars Armada: Task Force
Task Force battles are an additional format for playing Star Wars: Armada. They were introduced with the Rebellion in the Rim campaign for a faster and easier game play. Task Force is played with a maximum of 200 FP.
To find the rules for Rebellion in the Rim campaigns klick here.
Important changes Edit
- No point cap for squadrons.
- 3' x 3' play area. The entire play area is the setup area.
- Place the standard six obstacles from the core set unless an objective card indicates otherwise. (Source: FAQ 5.1.1; 2020/03/09)
- Some objectives that refer to 3' edges of the play area can be played with Task Force battles. When players are instructed to choose a 3' edge of the play area, they must choose a non-player edge.
- The following objectives are not recommended for Task Force play (including the Rebellion in the Rim campaign).
All items (2)