Squadron Keyword Edit
Rules Clarification Edit
Squadrons with Counter 1: Edit
- • Black Squadron (TIE-Fighter)
- VT-49 Decimator
- • Morna Kee (VT-49 Decimator)
- • IG 88B (Aggressor)
- • Green Squadron (A-wing)
Squadrons with Counter 2: Edit
- TIE Interceptor
- • Soontir Fel (TIE Interceptor)
- • Ciena Ree (TIE Interceptor)
- • IG 88 (Aggressor)
- • Tycho Celchu (A-Wing)
- • Jan Ors (HWK 290)
Squadrons with Counter 3: Edit
- • Shara Bey (A-Wing)
Upgrade Cards with Counter Edit
- • General Draven (Rebel Officer): "While attacking a squadron with Counter or Intel, add 1 die of any color to your attack pool.
- • Instructor Goran (Imperial Officer): "While a friendly non-Heavy squadron is at distance 1-2, it has Counter 1 or increases its Counter value by 1"
- Quad Laser Turrets (Turbolaser): "While defending at distance 1, if the attacker is a squadron, you have Counter 1."
Squadron Cards with Counter Edit
- • Dengar (Jumpmaster 5000): "While another friendly squadron is at distance 1–2, it has Counter 1 or increases its Counter value by 1."
- • IG-88 (Agressor): "You ignore the Escort and Counter keywords on enemy squadrons."
- • Shara Bey (A-wing): "While performing a Counter attack, each crit icon adds 1 damage to the damage total."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.