- The attacker can resolve only one critical effect per attack.
- The attacker does not spend a die icon to resolve a critical effect unless the effect says otherwise.
- Critical effects resolve at the beginning of the Resolve Damage step of an attack.
- The standard critical effect is “: If the defender is dealt at least one damage card by this attack, deal the first damage card faceup.”
- Squadrons cannot suffer critical effects unless otherwise specified. Only Squadrons with the Bomber Keyword can resolve critical effects.
Upgrade Cards granting critical effects: Edit
- Assault Concussion Missiles (Ordnance)
- Assault Proton Torpedoes (Ordnance)
- • Dodonna's Pride (CR90 Title)
- Heavy Ion Implacements (Ion Cannons)
- Ion Cannon Batteries (Ion Cannons)
- • Kyrsta Agate (Rebel Officer)
- MS-1 Ion Cannon (Ion Cannons)
- NK-7 Ion Cannons (Ion Cannons)
- Orbital Bombardment Particle Cannons (Superweapon)
- Overload Pulse (Ion Cannons)
- • Sunder (Onager Title)
- Superheavy Composite Beam Turbolasers (Superweapon)
- Wide-Area Barrage (Ordnance)
- XX-9 Turbolasers (Turbolaser)
Squadron Cards granting critical effects: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.