Card Text Edit
See also Edit
Suggested build-ups Edit
If you equip Vader as an officer to your fleet, you have to think about which cards you would probably sacrifice for a reroll. Anyhow there are a number of cards that loose their effect(ivness) during a game.
- Emperor Palpatine (Imperial Commander) after all Defense Tokens equipped to the enemy fleet have been chosen.
- General Tagge (Imperial Commander) after the start of the fifth round.
- Grand Admiral Thrawn (Imperial Commander) after the three Command Dials on his card have been discarded.
- Admiral Ozzel (Imperial Officer) after the start of the first round.
- Admiral Titus (Imperial Officer) after the start of the first round.
- Agent Kallus (Imperial Officer) after all unique enemy squadrons have been destroyed (or if non have been deployed).
- Captain Needa (Imperial Officer) after the start of the first round.
- Commander Gherant (Imperial Officer) after the first attack of his ship. (So you can still discard him while attacking).
- Damage Control Officer (Officer) after discarding all Defense Tokens equipped to his ship (or if no enemy upgrade cards modify the crit effect).
- Governor Pryce (Imperial Officer) after the start of the chosen round (or before that round if you don't want to trigger her effect).
- Instructor Goran (Imperial Officer) after loosing all non-heavy squadrons.
- Strategic Adviser (Unique Officer) after advancing the enemy fleet. (After round 3 there normally is no further need to pass.)
Available Through Edit
Darth Vader was a dark Lord of the Sith who was able to choke his enemies telekinatically. He also did this as a warning or to execute annoying or incompetent underlings. In the Original Trilogy we see him force choke Admiral Motti, Admiral Ozzel, Captain Needa, and Director Krennic in Rogue One.