This page describes additional rules that are used when playing the Corellian Conflict.
Corellian Conflict RuleEdit
Effects on Bases or Outposts Edit
- After an assaulting player wins a battle at a location with a base or an outpost sticker, that base or outpost is destroyed.
- Players who won a battle during the Battle Phase have the opportunity to construct a new base or outpost at the location of that battle.
- lf a Rebel base or outpost was revealed, the Rebel team should place a Rebel Base or Rebel Outpost sticker over the existing Rebel Presence sticker.
Gaining Campaign Points Edit
- After an assaulting player wins a battle at a location with a base or an outpost sticker and that base or outpost is destroyed, his team gains campaign points equal to one plus that location’s victory bonus value.
- After a player wins a battle as the defender at a location with a base or outpost sticker, or as the assaulting or defending player at an unoccupied location, that player's team gains one campaign point.
- lf the battle was a Special Assault, the winning player does not gain any campaign points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.