Effect Editattack occurs at long range, the defender chooses and cancels one attack die. At medium range, he chooses one attack die to be rerolled. At close range and distance 1, the token has no effect."
Timing Clarification Edit
If the die, that has been rerolled due to this effect, shows an icon it cannot be spent to choose a defender's defense token. Dice with icon must be spent during attack step 3: Resolve Attack Effects and cannot be spent any more during attack step 4: Spend Defense Tokens.
Flotillas with 1 Evade: Edit
Capital Ships with 1 Evade: Edit
- Hammerhead Corvette
- Nebulon-B Frigate
- Assault Frigate Mk II
- Modified Pelta-class Corvette
- Arquitens-class Light Cruiser
- Gladiator-class Star Destroyer
Capital Ships with 2 Evade: Edit
Upgrade Cards with Evade: Edit
- • Mon Mothma (Rebel Commander): When a friendly ship resolves the token effect, it can cancel 1 die at medium range or reroll 1 die at close range or distance 1."
- • Amity (Starhawk Title): "After you deploy, gain 1 defense token. ..."
- • Foresight (MC30c Title): When you resolve the defense effect, you can affect 1 additional die. ..."
- Turbolaser Reroute Circuits (Turbolaser): While attacking, you may spend 1 defense token to change 1 red die to a face with a icon or 2 icons.
- • Captain Needa (Imperial Officer): "At the start of the first round, you may replace 1 of your defense tokens with an defense token."