Campaign Rule Edit
Management Phase is the third and last step of every Campaign Turn.
During the Management Phase, players address the long-term effects of the campaign turn. After all players completed Management Phase a new turn begins.
Corellian Conflict Rule Edit
Players earn resources, which they can use to build new bases and to refit and expand their fleets. As the campaign progresses, teams gain campaign points and resource points, bases may be destroyed and rebuilt, and the fleets fighting over the Corellian Sector suffer casualties and receive reinforcements.
Management Phase consists of 4 steps: Edit
Rebellion in the Rim Rule Edit
To resolve the Management Phase, players perform the following steps:
- Determine Battle Effects: Players update the map based on battle results and the winning team gains campaign points.
- Gain Strategic Effect Tokens: Teams can gain one token matching a strategic effect at each location with a friendly base or that they placed a presence sticker at this turn. If a location has more than one strategic effect, that team must choose one strategic effect from which to gain a token.
- Gain Rewards: Players may choose new upgrade cards or squadrons to add tho their fleets based on the location of their battles.
- Spend Commander Experience: Players may spend experience to gain new abilities or replace current abilities.
- Refit and Expand Fleets: Players update their fleets, including removing scar tokens and conditions, adding or removing forces, and equipping upgrades.
- Check Current Act: Teams compare their campaign points scored during the current act. If a team has scored enough campaign points, that act ends.