"The defender chooses one of his hull zones adjacent to the defending hull zone. When the defender suffers damage, it may suffer any amount of damage on the chosen zone’s remaining shields before it must suffer the remaining damage on the defending hull zone."
Capital Ships with 1 Redirect:
- Hammerhead Corvette
- CR90 Corvette
- Modified Pelta-class Corvette
- Assault Frigate Mk II
- MC75 Cruiser
- MC80 Liberty-type
Capital Ships with 2 Redirect:
- MC30c Frigate
- MC80 Home One-type
- Arquitens-class Light Cruiser
- Victory-class Star Destroyer
- Imperial-class Star Destroyer
- Star Dreadnought Command Prototype
- Star Dreadnought Assault Prototype
- Executor I-class Star Dreadnought
- Executor II-class Star Dreadnought
Upgrade Cards with Redirect:
- • Foresight (MC30c Title): "When you resolve the defense effect, you can choose 1 additional adjacent hull zone to suffer damage."
- • Vanguard (Nebulon-B Title): "... At the start of the first round, you may replace 1 of your defense tokens with a defense token."
- • Unity (Starhawk-class Title): "After you deploy, gain 1 defense token. ..."
- Advanced Projectors (Defensive Retrofit): "When you resolve the token effect, you can choose more than one hull zone to suffer damage, which may include a nonadjacent hull zone."
- Expert Shield Tech (Officer): "While defending, during the Spend Defense Tokens step, when you spend a defense token, you may reduce the total damage from the attack by 1 instead of resolving that token's effect.
- XI7 Turbolasers (Turbolaser): "While attacking, if the defender spends a token, it cannot suffer more than 1 damage on hull zones other than the defending hull zone."