This is the second of six steps during an attack.
Gather attack dice to form the attack pool and roll those dice. Gather only the dice that are appropriate for the range of the attack as indicated by the icons on the range ruler. Choose and remove 1 die if the attack is obstructed.*
- If the defender is a ship, gather the attack dice indicated in the attacking hull zone’s or squadron’s battery armament.
- If the defender is a squadron, gather the attack dice indicated in the attacker’s anti-squadron armament.
- If the attacker cannot gather any dice appropriate for the range of the attack, the attack is canceled.
Source: RRG 1.5.0 p.2 / p.13*
The next step during attack is Resolve Attack Effects.
Cards that affect your Initial Attack Pool
- • General Cracken (Rebel Commander)
- • General Romodi (Imperial Commander)
- • Admiral Montferrat (Imperial Officer)
- • Jaina's Light (CR90 Title)
- • Insidious (Gladiator Title)
- • Stronghold (Quasar Fire Title)
- Jamming Field (Fleet Support)
- Expanded Launchers (Ordnance)
- Rapid Reload (Ordnance)
- Enhanced Armament (Turbolasers)
- Heavy Fire Zone (Turbolasers)
- Spinal Armament (Turbolasers)
- High-Capacity Ion Turbines (Ion Cannons)
- Disposable Capacitors (Offensive Retrofits)
- Flight Controllers (Weapons Team)