Effect EditDefense Token to perform a Salvo Attack after resolving damage. If the attack was made by a ship, the defender performs a Salvo Attack against the attacking hull zone using its printed rear battery armament. If the attacker was a squadron, the defender uses its printed anti-squadron armament.
- You can't resolve this effect during Counter, Salvo, and Ignition Attacks.
- During salvo attacks range and line of sight are treated as if the same like the former attack. You ignore Firing Arcs.
- You cannot add dice to a salvo attack. (You may resolve other attack effects.)
- You cannot resolve critcal effects except for the standard critical effect.
- If the ship that spent the Salvo Token has been destroyed, it performs the Salvo Attack before it will be removed.
Source: Rebel Might (FFG article, 19 November 2019) / German Onager-class booklet translation
Capital Ships with 1 Salvo: Edit
Upgrades Cards with Salvo: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.