Each ship has a size class: small, medium, large, or epic.
Small ships use the 43* mm x 71 mm base.
Medium ships use the 63* mm x 102 mm base.
Large ships use the 77.5* mm x 129 mm base.
Huge ships use the 77.5 mm x 365 mm ship token on top of 2 large bases.
* see: FAQ Version 4.1.1; 2018/04/23 p. 5
Upgrade Cards with Size Class Edit
- • Admiral Konstantine (Imperial Commander): "At the start of each Status Phase, for each enemy ship at distance 1-5 of at least 2 friendly medium or large ships, you may increase or decrease that enemy ship's speed by 1 to a minimum of speed 1."
- • Admiral Motti (Imperial Commander): "The hull value of each friendly ship is increased according to its size class:
- Small ship: 1
- Medium ship: 2
- Large ship: 3"
- • General Cracken (Rebel Commander): "While a friendly small or medium ship is defending against a ship, if the defender is at speed 3 or higher, the attack is treated as obstructed."
- • Strategic Adviser (Officer): "Large ship only."
- • Governor Pryce (Imperial Officer): "Medium or large ship only."
- • Minister Tua (Imperial Officer): "You cannot equip this card to a medium or large ship with a icon in its upgrade bar."
- • Bail Organa (Rebel Officer): "Large ship only."
- Disposable Capacitors (Offensive Retrofit): "Small or medium ship only."
- Hardened Bulkheads (Offensive Retrofit): "Large ship only."
- Phylon Q7 Tractor Beams (Offensive Retrofit): "Modification When you activate, you may exhaust this card to choose 1 enemy ship of your size class or smaller at distance 1-5. That ship must spend a token or reduce its speed by 1 to a minimum of 1."
- Ordnance Pods (Ordnance): "Medium or large ship only. ..."