We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Squadrons with Swarm:
- Vulture-class Droid Fighter
- • DFS-311 (Vulture-class)
- • Haor Chall Prototypes (Vulture-class)
- TIE Fighter
- • Mauler Mithel (TIE Fighter)
- • Howlrunner (TIE Fighter)
- TIE Interceptor
- • Soontir Fel (TIE Interceptor)
- • Ciena Ree (TIE Interceptor)
- JumpMaster 5000
- • Dengar (JumpMaster 5000)
- Z-95 Headhunter
- • Lieutenant Blount (Z-95 Headhunter)
- • Dagger Squadron (B-wing)
Special Rules with Swarm:
- Swarm-Keyword grants a reroll during a Counter- and Snipe-attack
- • Howlrunner (TIE Fighter): "While another friendly squadron with swarm at distance 1 is attacking a squadron, it may add 1 blue die to its attack pool."
- • Lieutenant Blount (Z-95 Headhunter): "While another friendly squadron with swarm at distance 1 is attacking a squadron, it may reroll 1 die (in addition to any dice rerolled from swarm)."
- • Stronghold (Quasar Fire Title): "While a friendly squadrons with swarm at distance 1-2 is defending, the attack is treated as obstructed."
- Reserve Hangar Deck (Offensive Retrofit): "When a non-unique squadron with swarm at distance 1-5 is destroyed, you may discard this card. If you do, you may set that squadron's hull points to "2" and place that squadron unengaged at distance 1 with its activation slider toggled to the activated side."